- DONATIONS 2016
£1200 Community Matters Partnership Project - Fab Cafe
£1250 Mr Beadle (Friend of Parkside) - Mini Bus Appeal
£700 Linde CryoPlants Ltd - Cafe in the Park
£150 Aldershot Conservative Club - Mini Bus Appeal
£9.50 Roxanna Lakem - Mini Bus Appeal
£1,250 Army Chaplains -Mini Bus Appeal
£270 Mitchell and Partners - Mini Bus Appeal
£166 S C Johnson - Mini Bus Appeal
£28.38 Northfield stores - Mini Bus Appeal
£41.32 Café in the Park
£23,000 Estate of Gordon Turner - Work experience project Fab Cafe
£360 Aldershot Manor Towns Women’s Guild - Mini Bus Appeal
£100 Rotary club - Mini Bus Appeal
£4000 Estate of Janet Ellen - Mini Bus Appeal
£1000 Estate of Vera Speak- Mini Bus Appeal
£3,310 HCC Grant for JET
£28,927 HCC Grant Shortbreaks
£500 Garrison Church - Mini Bus Appeal
£35 St Peters Womens Fellowship - Link Farnborough
£60 Co-op Aldershot- Summer Fete
£30 Lions Aldershot plus loan of the coconut shy - Summer Fete
£500 Rushmoor Borough Council, for our new & much more robust chairs!
£500 in Memory of Fred Parker
£80 Maureen Savage via Charities Aid Foundation
£3,289 from all the Friends of Parkside who supported the 2015 Summer Fete
Sainsburys Farnborough - Hot Dogs and Buns Yum!
Co-Operative Store - Lower Farnham Rd for all those sweets, Ketchup and Mayo!Tescos Aldershot for the fresh Coconuts, everyone loved them
- Aldershot Lions for helping supply the kit for the coconut Shy
£5,000 Screwfix Foundation- For our new Boiler and Doors project
- £606 Aspire Defence, Cycling Challenge
- £250 Mrs M Goodridge in memory of Mr Fred Parker
- £250 Mr and Mrs G Codgebrook in memory of Mr Fred Parker
- £19 Northfield Stores, Fleet, Thank You for holding a collection tin at your store!
- £4,766 Davies Blunden & Evans Solicitors
- £350 Neil Jamieson for his spectacular Bungee Jump!
- £475 Mr Paul Baker, in the celebration of his 50th Birthday
- Donations May/June
- £470 St Peter's Church, Farnborough Thank you Mr and Mrs Hayden for nominating us!
- Voucher from The Co-Op Lower Farnham Road
- Tilthans Garage, Ash
- Wilko Aldershot for the teddy bears and items for our Summer Fete Thank you!
- THANK YOU TO ALL THE PARKSIDE CAFE CUSTOMERS WHO STARTED A NEW COLLECTION BOX SATURDAY 23RD MAY AND RAISED £45.63 AND TO THE OTHER DONORS WHO RASIED A FURTHER £92, FANTASTIC!
- £477 Matt Fettel and the Team at Barclays, http://www.barclays.co.uk who as a result of the break-in organsied a couple of fundraiser actvities and rasied this; another lovely gesture from teh Team Barclays!
- £200 Mr and Mrs Fuller- for the Cafe
- £120 Mr Alex Crawford- for the Cafe
- £50 Davies Blunden & Evans Solicitors who raised this through a Cake Sell
- £500 From St Michaels Junior School, Aldershot
- £50 Asda Farnborough Green Token Scheme
Reade Signs, Aldershot for our Summer Fete Banner http://www.readesigns.com/
Zebrahouse Print, Farnborough for free artwork & print on a number of items brilliant! http://www.zebrahouseprint.co.uk/
- £60 Mrs Helen Clanchy
- Donations March/April
- Branded sweatshirts for the Tuesday Garden group from Kebur Farnborough http://www.kebur.co.uk/
- 25 Easter Eggs, Telereal Trillium, http://www.telerealtrillium.com/
- £700 Collected in memory of Teds father Fred Parker who sadly passed away in
- £111 from Pinewood Quilters
- £80 St Peters Womens Fellowship
- £602 Barclays Bank PLUS thank you to the wonderful volunteers
- £9.90 Northfield Store Fleet
- £235 In memory of Sandra Pryor
- Donations January/February
- £144 St Augustines Church Aldershot
- £45-Farnborough Baptist Church
- Fleet Foodbank
- £120-Slimming World Farnborough
- £300-Aldershot & District Rotary Club
- £588 - Barclays Bank
- Donations November/December
£250 Eagle Radio
- £600 from Jim Goodman
- £1,200 The Not Forgotten Club
- £300 Master & Bretheron Castle Lodge Farnham
- £460 Pinewood Quilters
- £20 Knit and Natter Group St Peters Church Farnborough
- £310 Sonia, Jackie and Antony for their 10k Sponsored Walk
- £400 from Rushmoor Rotary Club for a contribution towards our much needed outdoor Gazebo
- Christmas Raffle donations
- Selection of small items from Walt Disney Community matters to use for Christmas Fair
- Family pass to use at the Spectrum Guildford
- A lovely Treatment Voucher from Farnborough College of Technology Hair and Beauty Academy
Lots of bottles of alcohol for a little Christmas tipple from various Friends of Parkside you know who you are!
- Gingerbread kit from Tesco
- Donations October/November 2014
- £420 Waitrose Fleet - all the customers and staff that chose Parkside with their
- Community Matters scheme
- £65 RBS Farnborough Branch. Special thanks to Franky Green who with her colleagues did a bake and cake sell
- £200 Master & Bretheron Castle Lodge Farnham
- £1,000 Mr Beadle- Farnborough
- £90 Andrew Summersell on his cycle challenge over the Mendip Hills
- £100 Cameron Davison for his Sky Dive
NCS thanks you! to the young people who painted all the fence panels at Gillian Avenue and did a brillaint job. They are currently doing the 2nd part of their challenge fundraising-so watch this space!
Mrs Jean Bell who sold items she had collected and donated £38 to Parkside
Mrs Symons for the £50 she donated and her lovely words of thanks regarding the Teenzone club
Mrs Hassell who sold her mobility scooter and donated the £100 to Parkside, very kind.
Tilthans Garage in Ash, whose customers kindly donate their loose change into our charity boxes located by the tills! We love it when you call to say they are full-brilliant!
Barclays for a big team effort in relaying the concrete drive at the garden project and the lovely crew who painted the fences and generally tidied up the entrance to Parkside
Thank you Rushmoor Borough Council for the £500 grant that paid for a new Parkside and Cafe sign along with some Bookshelves.
Councillor Bridgeman was Mayor of Rushmoor 2013/2014 and Parkside was one of his chosen charities. He did various activities to raise funds and staff at Parkside were encouraged to support his endeavours
SC Johnson in Frimley who came along and ran a fantastic Sport Day for our clients. Lots of fun was had by all! www.scjohnson.co.uk
Supporters of Parkside
Zebrahouse Design and Print Farnborough for all the design work, printing and all round general support provided http://www.zebrahouseprint.co.uk/
Reade Signs Aldershot for the adversting banner and volunteering at the Summer Fete http://www.readesigns.com/
- Barclays Bank - huge thank you to John Harland and the Team http://www.barclays.co.uk
- Kebur Garden Materials Farnborough for the sweatshirts donated to the Tuesday Garden group. http://www.kebur.co.uk/
- Telereal Trillium - Michelle Davies and the team of very wiling volunteers http://www.telerealtrillium.com/
- FIL - Farnboorugh International Limited - Staff Volunteering Day
- Tilthans Garage - Ash
Parkside would like to thank the Sandhurst Gardening Club and their members for the kind donation of gardening equipment and plants. All equipment is greatly appreciated and will be put to good use. If you would like to know more about the Sandhurst Gardening Club you can access the website by clicking here: www.sandhurstgardeningclub.co.uk
Parkside would like to thank Vanessa Johnson at Princes Mead Farnborough for helping us publicise by displaying leaflets about Parkside and upcoming events.
Parkside would like to thank everyone who helped out at Halloween Horrors on Thursday 29th October 2009! Especially to Faouzia, Debra, Heather and Holly who helped volunteer on stalls and in the kitchen! Also a BIG WELL DONE to The Freaky Frankensteins who did an excellent performance for all to enjoy.
Parkside would like to thank Marie Jarvis and the Rushmoor Voluntary Service team for helping us find volunteers for our fundraising events. If you would like to know more please visit http://www.rvs.ik.com
Parkside would like to thank manager Lee Randal and events co-ordinator Leanne Wood who are part of the Asda store in Farnborough for kindly donating their time and services and coming along to help face paint for our Halloween Fundraiser and our Christmas Fayre.
Parkside would like to thank The Genite Group for their support in helping us obtain equipment in time for a presentation. Many thanks to Hayley in particular. http://genitegroup.com
Parkside would like to thank the CSV for helping Parkside gain vital support through a team of volunteers who will be coming to Parkside in October to help give the main hall a new lease of life through decoration! Keep an eye out on the site for before and after pictures! A big thank you to Emma from the CSV for all her additional support and making this happen. For more information on the CSV and their good work please click here: http://www.csv.org.uk/services/employee+volunteering
Parkside would like to thank The Dressing Up Shop in Aldershot for kindly donating a witches/vampires cloak and some fangs towards our Halloween Fundraiser 2009! Thank you to Shirlee the manager for all her support and kindness! http://www.thedressingupshop.com/
Parkside would like to thank Smart Bags for helping us design and produce Parksides very own tote bags that will be available towards the end of November 2009! Thank you for all your help, especially to Matt. http://www.smartbags.co.uk/
Parkside would to thank the following people and companies for supporting us by donating a prize, tickets or a gift towards our Christmas Fayre Raffle 2009. (Please follow the attached links if you are intrested in their services!)
Alpine Snow Sports Aldershot-for donating two donnuting vouchers- http://activenation.org.uk/leisure-centre/alpine-snowsports-centre-aldershot/
Longacres Bagshot- For donating £20 of vouchers- http://www.longacres.co.uk/
Camberley Theatre- A year's friend membership- www.camberleytheatre.biz
Guildford Boat House- Family ticket for a trip down the river Wey - http://www.guildfordboats.co.uk/
Farnham Castle for donating tickets for 4 adults and 8 children - http://www.farnhamcastle.com/
Guildford Spectrum for donating a family ticket for ice skating - http://www.guildfordspectrum.co.uk/
Legoland for donating four guest passes - http://www.legoland.com/
Beaulieu Motoring Museum for donating two adult tickets - www.beaulieu.co.uk
Staunton Park for donating a family ticket - http://www3.hants.gov.uk/hampshire-countryside/staunton.htm
Beale Park for donating two tickets- http://www.bealepark.co.uk/
Birdworld for kindly donating 6 childrens tickets - http://birdworld.co.uk/
Camoflauge for donating paintballing tickets - http://www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk/
Parkside would like to thank The Wavell School (Farnborough) for their constant support through fundraising. Also for inviting Parkside to come along and hold an information stand at their Rights, Respect and Responsibility Day in October (2009). http://www.wavellschool.co.uk/
Parkside would like to thank Farnborough Grange Primary and Nursery School for supporting Parkside by helping us publicise events and future fundraising plans. For more information on Farnborough Grange please see: http://www.farnboroughgrange.hants.sch.uk/home.ikml
Parkside would like to thank Beaumount Juniour School for showing their support and encouraging class presentations about disbility promoting awareness and understanding. Thank you.
Parkside would also like to thank Newport Junior School for always helping us promote our events! Your support is greatly appreciated. If you would like to know more about Newport please see www.newport.hants.sch.uk.